Jack’s Supermarket, part of the Tesco family, came to us to help profile their stores amongst local consumers and build a respectful relationship with the local community, always ensuring that quality and price were penetrative key messages. There was also a crucial job to be done in terms of improving sentiment, leading to increased footfall and basket spend.
Over the course of three years, we executed:
· Multiple seasonal influencer marketing campaigns
· In-store, themed activations
· Launch events
· Ongoing proactive and reactive press office for each specific store
· PR stunts
· Media competitions
· Full social media audits, strategies, and evaluations
· Charitable donations across all levels of local community
· Funded support schemes for charities
· Local sports sponsorships
· Within three years we achieved 957 pieces of coverage, 95% Tier A titles, from December 2019 to February 2022.
· In three months we increased Jack's social followings by 80%, thanks to a strategic content plan implementation
· This campaign shows the power of positive regional media relations, and proves that it’s very possible to be creative, inspiring and engaging on a hyper-local level. The volume of media coverage reflects the huge amounts of outputs and work delivered by a dedicated, proactive team with a clear focus on surpassing KPI’s in highly relevant titles.
Email us to find out how we can help you.