Silver Mushroom, an online store offering a curated collection of home, kitchen and garden products and run by sisters Rebecca and Emmie, briefed us to help increase sales via a carefully planned programme of PR activity to:
· Increase brand awareness of Silver Mushroom amongst key target audiences, by securing regular, high value product placement coverage for the brand in target titles across national, consumer, and lifestyle media.
· Boost the profiles of Rebecca and Emmie, to establish credibility, trustworthiness, and expertise.
Our press office was centred around four different tactics: product placement, proactive content creation, expert commentary, and influencer collaborations.
We ensured we were speaking to the right journalists at the right time to confirm that Silver Mushroom’s products were included in any relevant features, such as; ‘how to decorate your home,’ gift guides and hot lists.
We also set up an ongoing press office which involved us drafting proactive and reactive content. This enabled us to position Emmie as an interior’s expert, securing coverage in top tier national and home interiors titles.
We supported Silver Mushroom with their influencer activity, sourcing influencers relevant to their target market to collaborate with and managing those partnerships through to successful delivery of any campaign posts.
· 388 pieces of coverage in the first 9 months of working together
· Product features on Independent, Good Homes, Yahoo, HouseBeautiful, Woman & Home, Livingetc, Homes & Gardens
· Print features in Notebook, Sunday Telegraph, OK!, Your Home,Sunday Express
· An interview with Rebecca on BBC Radio 4
Email us to find out how we can help you.