We're looking for a superstar PR Account Manager to join our growing team! If you think you've got what it takes, take a look at the job description below!
Here at Full Volume we blend big agency thinking and experience with a passionate and tenacious boutique approach for established brands, start-ups and everything in-between. We are a small, collaborative team where everyone has a share of voice and contributes to keeping our clients as happy as possible. We work with consumer brands across retail, FMCG and lifestyle sectors, running creative campaigns, press offices, influencer marketing and event management.
A Full Volume PR Account Manager (AM) should have planning, creative thinking, organisational and media relations skills that are second to none, as well as a proven ability to manage accounts and account teams. Working directly into Managing Partners, this is a real "seat at the table" opportunity, and a chance to join a thriving agency at its most exciting time to date.
Tasks and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have previous PR agency experience as an Account Manager. The role specifically involves the following areas:
- Team time management – developing weekly client work plans with a Managing Partner and delegating/monitoring these to ensure junior team members clearly understand their priorities and are able to meet the demands. Managing time spent on clients helping other team members to manage time effectively
- Team motivation – inspiring team members to meet objectives by communicating tasks and actions in a clear and fair way. Always offering support and guidance to junior staff
- Team guidance/ideas – providing input, guidance and feedback to all team members on client related work, being approachable for support to junior staff at all times
- Assisting and developing executives – providing support and coaching to junior members of team, taking the time to explain and develop written, media relations skills
- Working with team – being a strong team player with the ability to build morale within the team, remaining keen to share information as well as learn from other team members
- Motivation – demonstrating energy and enthusiasm to ongoing work and projects at all times
- Client management – developing productive relationships with day to day client contacts
- Analysing problems – identifying/predicting client problems and offering solutions wherever possible
- Client coaching – advising and supporting client, aim to become a well respected resource by our clients
- Evaluation – driving an evaluation and measurement programme for each client. Always making sure results are achieved and a client’s overall objectives are met. Continually evaluate team’s work to ensure professional standards are maintained and quality of work is consistent
- PR planning – determining course of action for the whole account team on client programmes, setting timescales/deadlines and creating a detailed, clear programme plan as a result
- Writing – being able to write well structured, persuasive copy, including press releases, articles and proposals - and helping others to do the same
- Media liaison – continuing to build new media contacts and sustain existing ones. We are looking for a real newshound, who loves the media and recognises that press coverage is our key tangible measure of success.
- Media pitching – continuing to “sell in” material across a broad range of media
- New business - working collaboratively with a Managing Partner to produce pitch documents, and attending pitches as a key member of the team
- Quality standards – producing high standards of work at all times and being a reliable member of the team to produce work without errors.
Place of work:
A mixture of office / home working, we currently work three days per week in our co-working space - Beehive Lofts in Ancoats, Manchester - and two days per week at home.
Highly competitive - discussed confidentially.
Please contact Caroline with your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org