Here at Full Volume, we blend big agency thinking and experience with a passionate and tenacious boutique approach for established brands, start-ups and everything in-between.We are a small, collaborative team where everyone has a share of voice and contributes to keeping our clients as happy as possible. We work with consumer brands across retail, FMCG and lifestyle sectors, running creative campaigns, press offices, influencer marketing and event management.
A Full Volume PR Assistant should be highly organised, with great attention to detail and a genuine interest in the media. They should have ambition, enthusiasm and creativity. This is an ideal role for someone who is keen to start their PR career in an agency. Working alongside ManagingPartners with a clear career path, this is a real "seat at the table"opportunity, and a chance to join a thriving agency at its most exciting time to date.
The key role of the PR Assistant is to support the team’s efforts to generate positive press coverage for our clients.
The role involves liaising with the media (on and offline) on a daily basis and reporting on the success of the activity undertaken. A key part of the role is the research and development of media databases, and the ongoing task of media auditing, to ensure our content and PR campaigns are consistently targeted at the correct people. The candidate will be required to work as a part of the account team assisting in the development of client proposals and the implementation of activity. They will be required to prepare regular reports, research, write and distribute/sell-in media materials and attend meetings as required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· To produce accurate, well researched media databases and lists
· Produce reports and collate, analyse and evaluate coverage as required
· Ensure clients’ needs are being met and that agreed weekly tasks are being carried out
· To lead on media audits – ongoing activity to ensure our content and PR campaigns are reaching the right people
· Active media liaison and building relationships with key sector journalists, reporters and influencers
· Media sell in – to be always selling in stories to media to drive coverage for clients
· Proactive and reactive media opportunities – to always be spotting opportunities to drive coverage for clients
· Awareness of the broad media landscape, how it might be changing so that you are able to demonstrate insight and offer strategic media consultancy to your clients
· Implement blogger outreach activity to help build an active ambassador network for clients in different industries
Place of work:
A mixture of office / home working, we currently work three days per week in our co-working space - Beehive Lofts in Ancoats, Manchester - and two days per week at home.
Highly competitive - discussed confidentially.
Please contact Caroline with your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org