Are you a PR Account Executive or Junior Exec looking for your next challenge? We're looking for a new superstar to join our growing team, so if you've got over 6 months PR experience, take a look at the job description below!
Here at Full Volume we blend big agency thinking and experience with a passionate and tenacious boutique approach for established brands, start-ups and everything in-between. We are a small, collaborative team where everyone has a share of voice and contributes to keeping our clients as happy as possible. We work with consumer brands across retail, FMCG and lifestyle sectors, running creative campaigns, press offices, influencer marketing and event management.
A Full Volume PR Account Executive (AE) should have planning, creative thinking, organisational and media relations skills that are second to none, as well as a proven ability to manage accounts and account teams. This is a real seat at the table opportunity, and a chance to join a thriving agency at its most exciting time to date.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have some previous PR agency (6-12 months
minimum) experience. The role specifically involves the following areas:
- Working with a team – being a strong team player with the ability to build morale within the team, remaining keen to share information as well as learn from other team members
- Motivation – demonstrating energy and enthusiasm to ongoing work and projects at all times
- Client management – developing productive relationships with day to day client contacts
- Analysing problems – identifying/predicting client problems and offering solutions wherever possible
- Writing – being able to write well structured, persuasive copy, including press releases, articles and proposals - and helping others to do the same
- Media liaison – continuing to build new media contacts and sustain existing ones. We are looking for a real newshound, who loves the media and recognises that press coverage is our key tangible measure of success.
- Media pitching – continuing to “sell in” material across a broad range of media
- Quality standards – producing high standards of work at all times and being a reliable member of the team to produce work without errors.
Place of work:
A mixture of office / home working, we currently work three days per week in our co-working space - Beehive Lofts in Ancoats, Manchester - and two days per week at home.
Highly competitive - discussed confidentially.
Please contact Caroline with your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org