Here at Full Volume, we blend big agency thinking and experience with a passionate and tenacious boutique approach for established brands, start-ups and everything in-between.We are a small, collaborative team where everyone has a share of voice and contributes to keeping our clients as happy as possible. We work with consumer brands across retail, FMCG and lifestyle sectors, running creative campaigns, press offices, influencer marketing and event management, and are looking for a Senior PR Exec to join our team.
A Full Volume PR Senior Account Executive (SAE) should be a newshound with a genuine interest in the media and be confident and personable when it comes to talking to clients and journalists alike. They should have ambition, enthusiasm and creativity, as well as being highly organised and having great attention to detail. Working alongside ManagingPartners, this is a real "seat at the table" opportunity, and a chance to join a thriving agency at its most exciting time to date.
The key role of the Account Executive is to generate positive news coverage and proactively promote the profile and products of client brands by building relationships with the media and influencers. The role involves liaising with the media (on and offline) on a daily basis and reporting on the success of the activity undertaken. The candidate will be required to work as a part of the account team assisting in the development of client proposals and the implementation of activity. They will be required to prepare regular reports, research, write and distribute/sell-in media materials and attend meetings as required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· To build strong relationships and liaise with clients on a daily basis with a high degree of accuracy and quality in order to meet client objectives and targets within agreed fees
· Produce reports and collate, analyse and evaluate coverage as required
· Ensure clients’ needs are being met and that agreed weekly tasks are being carried out
· Take an active role in identifying and highlighting the latest techniques and opportunities in PR and social media to enable your specialism to be maintained and improved
· Active media liaison and building relationships with key sector journalists, reporters and influencers
· Media sell in – to be always selling in stories to media to drive coverage for clients
· Proactive and reactive media opportunities – to always be spotting opportunities to drive coverage for clients
· Awareness of the broad media landscape, how it might be changing so that you are able to demonstrate insight and offer strategic media consultancy to your clients
· PR and feature writing and research to create compelling news releases on behalf of your clients
· Implement blogger outreach activity to help build an active ambassador network for clients in different industries
· Demonstrate a good knowledge of media monitoring and its importance in building brand reputation
Place of work:
A mixture of office / home working, we currently work three days per week in our co-working space - Beehive Lofts in Ancoats, Manchester - and two days per week at home.
Highly competitive - discussed confidentially.
Please contact Caroline with your CV - email@example.com